• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Omg! I812

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I think we should all go hang out in the parking lot and burn rubber! Put some bleach under my back tire. I'm getting a bolt on turbo kit on both of mine; but get this, to save money on gas I'm also gonna' install an HHO dry cell hydrogen fuel generator!

I'm smoke on the water dude! Maybe we should buy an 8th, get some fishing poles and talk about this?
You're talking about the Elio right? Putting water under the back tire will do nothing but get it wet; The E is Front Wheel Drive.

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
My girl is sleeping right next to me while I read threads for the forum. When I go to bed she will follow me upstairs to hang with my wife and I. My boy is up there sleeping on my side of the bed with my wife and when I come up he will roll around on his back and look all cute knowing he is sprawled out on my side of the bed. You gotta' love them!

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're talking about the Elio right? Putting water under the back tire will do nothing but get it wet; The E is Front Wheel Drive.
Not water under the back tire, Bleach. When I was a kid a bunch of us would go hang out in the school parking lot, drink beer,..., and bring a bunch of junk yard tires to burn up (muscle cars back then...). If you put bleach under the tires, disconnect back brakes, and jump on it, you can smoke em' like crazy, huge piles of smoke... Anyway, weed be smokn' !

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, the trick, now that we are older, weeker, and need to conserve on energy... The idea is to get the bolt on turbo charger that EM is planning on for after market sales, as motor is designed for it specifically, is to get one when they come out, but to also install an HHO generator, which does split water into hydrogen (H2) and Oxygen to boost fuel performance back up. When talking to EM VP on phone a couple weeks ago he said to me he wasn't supposed to talk about the turbo as they are applying for money based on fuel economy. I'm saying they missed the boat. They need to come out with HHO dry cell generator, high (high as you can get, if you know what I mean...) out put alternator for HHO production, and chip set to ensure turbo charger bolt on kit gives them even higher performance and reduces fuel consumption at the same time, thereby offsetting the loss they are not supposed to talk about right now with marketing plan of bolt on turbo kit. They need to package this one! That way they really would have something to talk about, rather than cover it up!! So, I actually did have this conversation with xxx VP of xxx as he wished to remain nameless, as it is a hush hush item.

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, the trick, now that we are older, weeker, and need to conserve on energy... The idea is to get the bolt on turbo charger that EM is planning on for after market sales, as motor is designed for it specifically, is to get one when they come out, but to also install an HHO generator, which does split water into hydrogen (H2) and Oxygen to boost fuel performance back up. When talking to EM VP on phone a couple weeks ago he said to me he wasn't supposed to talk about the turbo as they are applying for money based on fuel economy. I'm saying they missed the boat. They need to come out with HHO dry cell generator, high (high as you can get, if you know what I mean...) out put alternator for HHO production, and chip set to ensure turbo charger bolt on kit gives them even higher performance and reduces fuel consumption at the same time, thereby offsetting the loss they are not supposed to talk about right now with marketing plan of bolt on turbo kit. They need to package this one! That way they really would have something to talk about, rather than cover it up!! So, I actually did have this conversation with xxx VP of xxx as he wished to remain nameless, as it is a hush hush item.
Sorry, I meant to say, Kush Kush!

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not water under the back tire, Bleach. When I was a kid a bunch of us would go hang out in the school parking lot, drink beer,..., and bring a bunch of junk yard tires to burn up (muscle cars back then...). If you put bleach under the tires, disconnect back brakes, and jump on it, you can smoke em' like crazy, huge piles of smoke... Anyway, weed be smokn' !

But you still missed Coss' point, the Elio is front wheel drive. The rear wheel is just along for the ride, no power going to it. So you can apply the bleach to the front tires and smoke yourself out. But try not to inhale ;)

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
But you still missed Coss' point, the Elio is front wheel drive. The rear wheel is just along for the ride, no power going to it. So you can apply the bleach to the front tires and smoke yourself out. But try not to inhale ;)
OMG! Your on a roll, nice! We inhaled too much when burning them, that's for sure!

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW: I know, didn't miss it, just ignored it, I was on a rant, talkn' out my as...

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW: I know, didn't miss it, just ignored it, I was on a rant, talkn' out my as...
Seriously though, EM should package the after market as performance package bundle. Right now they are not able to offer it for carbon energy credits they plan to sell, and raise US Dept of Energy Loans/Grants..., so the turbo is being left as after market to get around that by allow individual owners to mess up their own 84 MPG's after EM sells high efficiency vehicles. I should know though, I am the real M.P.G (Mike Gay that is, you can guess what my middle name is... It's balanced Economy and Power I'm talking about in code that is...), and I say bundle a performance Turbo/HHO package so that we don't have to concern ourselves with burning up our motors, tossing out the alternator for a higher output one. If they force people like me to do this, as that is what we like, and want, is truly not efficiency for the owners, the ecology, or the economy. They may say doing this way will have people spend more on second alternator for same vehicle increasing income, thus helping to stimulate the economy, but in reality many will opt out of entire performance aftermarket kit dropping their sales of this upgrade. It appears to be the same old corporate logic at play. Paul needs to get back to doing what is right, get that original inspiration and break one his own rules, not be stuck, and he will find that my middle way is best!

As future owners we want to be able to order tuning and chip set designed so that stock fuel brain doesn't actually learn new fuel mix ratios and take away the 30% increase in fuel economy two to three weeks after we install an HHO system either with, or without, turbo after market kit. A person really needs an engineer to actually do this correctly, and who better than these guys he has designing than they who can do it right from the ground up! The addition of this one performance package would certainly help boost sales/orders (stock prices, might even get them to production goals much sooner too!) This burner needs to inhale!

Top Bottom