• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Others Reaction To The Elio

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd be tempted to park the vehicle and move to where I could sit an watch .... take pictures and then prosecute the h**l out of them

Jim

Oldfarmer

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd be tempted to park the vehicle and move to where I could sit an watch .... take pictures and then prosecute the h**l out of them

Jim
We were shocked and disappointed when we found the Vespas. There are a few sidewalk cafes in the area and no one saw anything! Had we known, we would have sat outside.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We were shocked and disappointed when we found the Vespas. There are a few sidewalk cafes in the area and no one saw anything! Had we known, we would have sat outside.

understood .... we've been to Advance and wouldn't have pictured it as being that type of town

Jim

Oldfarmer

Elio Addict
Reaction score
An option I use to keep tailgaters off is a bumper sticker, "Licensed Concealed Carry". AH's come flying up, tailgate for 1/4 mile, read the sticker and mysteriously drift back a few car lengths.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've got 2 late model Vespas. One for me and one for my wife. Not long after we bought them we went downtown for dinner and a beer. When we came back to the street we found them both knocked over. "Vespa Tipping" is a 'fun' hobby for some jerks. The Elio will be more difficult to tip over but we also got "keyed" twice. Another "jerky" thing going on is Coal Rolling. I've been coal rolled once while in my Prius.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Elio becomes a target for some people. Especially here in the south.
I think, nose pointing could happen. The rear is lite, two guys could pick it up and 'point' your Elio so you struggle to pull out. Cameras that turn on when the rear is lifted would not stop that, but very helpful to take revenge. :)

Top Bottom