• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Spare Tire Questions

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
AAA is the answer. I have been super impressed with them. Not just for flats...but discounts, unlocks, towing, travel material, travel protection and other services. I have Premier for the wife and I. With discounts I get at a variety of places, I typically net zero or close to it on the dues. Oh, and one other thing. If you are traveling with a buddy in their car and they get a flat...you guessed it...AAA has your back.

As always, your mileage may vary...

AAA always seems to pay for itself with the numbers of tows and jumpstarts I've needed.

redhedman50

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
From reading as much Elio info that I can, it will come with one of the fix-a-flat products to get you where you need to go till it can get fixed.

barry

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the ELio have a spare tire or a contingency plan?

Moderator Comment: Merged this question into an existing spare tire thread

Last edited by a moderator:

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting the trailer hitch option, and then fan up a bracket to put a spare on.. if I can keep it below the taillight. Yes, I realize I'll have to mount the lic. plate on it (light too), but with my luck with flats it would be worth it.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting the trailer hitch option, and then fan up a bracket to put a spare on.. if I can keep it below the taillight. Yes, I realize I'll have to mount the lic. plate on it (light too), but with my luck with flats it would be worth it.
Only problem with that is that the front and back tires are supposed to be different

Top Bottom