• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You forgot the part that they take their sweet time getting up to the PSL as well...

Well, that turn signal by the left hand is just too far to reach...
I actually think people stop using the turn signals out of fear for what the other drivers will do to them when they use them.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Off Track sign.jpg

Let's park the chatter about drivers and go back to the original topic please.
The majority of this thread does contain a lot of good information on parts and accessories to close down, so let go back to that.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has there been any talk about a heated steering wheel? I know it doesn't affect most people but those sure are nice after your car's been parked outside all day while you are at work.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Has there been any talk about a heated steering wheel? I know it doesn't affect most people but those sure are nice after your car's been parked outside all day while you are at work.
Not that I've heard about; EM has made mention (a number of times now) about the heated seat(s) but that all of the heated accessories I heard about.
I hope they get the seat options in the Configurator in time for the Auto Show.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My steering wheel is heated to skin melting temps about 2/3 of the year, if I forget to put up the sun shade and even then the cabin gets dangerously hot.

A little solar PV powered ventilation fan would be a nice optional feature for those in warmer climates to keep the cabin from getting too hot while parked out in the sun.

Ray O

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As to seeing what is behind you. I have a motorcycle and the side mirrors work fine to see what is in your rear. Saying that a rear view camera for parking would be a benefit.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Steering wheel = Gloves
Mirrors = De-Icer Spray
Man Up Gentlemen.
or Cowboy Up if you prefer.
As for the Sun, which in my opinion is harder to escape than old man winter, A custom Elio sunshade would be nice, Elio could print them up, with all the specs etc and send one with each autocycle. Or I'll just make one, easy peasy perfect fit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom