• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

DikiJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Some years we get two maybe three days where the temp gets down to +28 degrees. One year we had +16 degrees. Mostly it hangs out around 45 degrees. I don't like cold. Spring and fall are perfect for me. It's just right for top down driving.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If this picture is of the stock MTX radio, looks like bluetooth and AUX in are indeed standard!

Stock_MTX.png

There is a USB port farther down that would be great if it supports USB audio and is not just a charge port. The USB port on my wife's Venza is mounted remotely from the head unit too:

Elio_USB.png

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If this picture is of the stock MTX radio, looks like bluetooth and AUX in are indeed standard!

Stock_MTX.png

There is a USB port farther down that would be great if it supports USB audio and is not just a charge port. The USB port on my wife's Venza is mounted remotely from the head unit too:

Elio_USB.png
Alternately, that USB port might just be for charging your phone (or tablet). :)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

Stock_MTX.png

Elio_USB.png
Ok, so the next question is: what's the ON/OFF switch for?

I agree with Seth, that USB port is probably power only.

As far as USB external input goes; doesn't that radio have multiple interchangeable modules? Or do you have to buy those separately?

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, so the next question is: what's the ON/OFF switch for?

I agree with Seth, that USB port is probably power only.

As far as USB external input goes; doesn't that radio have multiple interchangeable modules? Or do you have to buy those separately?
Push button start, duh. :p

I would love push button start, but I doubt that is it.

Top Bottom