• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It has been said Skyz will be available in Android. With that said, you really need to look up security information as to why Apple did what it did (or rather, couldn't do).
Grumpy Cat, I happened across this personalized coffee mug.
image.jpeg

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It has been said Skyz will be available in Android. With that said, you really need to look up security information as to why Apple did what it did (or rather, couldn't do).

One benefit of being old school is the ability to express an opinion without the benefit of political correctness, legalese, implications, or even all of he facts. I am just expressing my uninformed convictions.

Edited to remove political statements

Last edited by a moderator:

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How can something be a proven waste of money AND your opinion? :confused:

Good question. My "intent" was to make a blatantly dogmatic statement, and then to contradict it to add some levity.
The reality is, everything anyone says is only their opinion. And It is only my opinion that their statements are true or false. It is up to me, to either "blindly believe" or do my own research to "prove it to be true"...to me.
What I should have said, is..."do your own research about the companies that sell the "extended warranties" and let me know if you find anything positive." And don't forget to read the fine print. :becky:

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One benefit of being old school is the ability to express an opinion without the benefit of political correctness, legalese, implications, or even all of he facts. I am just expressing my uninformed convictions.
This detracts from this thread and besides, is incorrect.

gd761

Elio Fan
Reaction score
2 Different Options that I would like to see be Available would be;
1. Air Ride System. Especially to Increase the height of the low clearance of the Vehicle when going over Speed Bumps or Entering a Driveway that's on an Incline.
2. Dual Beam Headlights. Instead of having just a Single High/Low Beam on Each Side, I Would Pay to Upgrade to Dual Beams on Each Side. A Single Low Beam and a Single High Beam on Each Side.
What are Your Opinions on this?

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My opinion......KISS. Even in options.
This is a great point. It's in our interest, as supporters of Elio, to make the rollout of the initial production go as smoothly as possible. A smooth rollout will generate good press (or at least not generate negative press), which will help increase sales and good will toward the company. It may even get reflected positively by JD Powers.

All this may be negated to a degree if a whole bunch of new owners order a whole bunch of add-ons -- beyond automatic and other ones the factory installs at Shreveport -- and a significant number of those E-Plus options have issues requiring the return of a large number of Elios for a warranty repair. In other words, there's a potential for problems with the non-factory options to mask an otherwise good performance by the base vehicle, and detractors will jump all over that as an "I told you so" story.

Top Bottom