• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One's idea that is based on no facts and/or lack of 'fact checking' various sources......is not an opinion......it's a random thought that spreads rumor. I don't understand the "I don't know that it's fact, I just think it is" way of thinking..........and other fact less people having no creative thoughts or ideas of their own take it as fact. My thoughts on the facts of life.

I wonder what the facts are regarding the P5 design freeze, progress on the E Builds/testing, funding for the 100 pre-production Fleet sales Elio's, and production funding and delivery of our reservationist Elio's.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gentlemen; I suggest that we drop the discussion about the Apple phone, Apple, rights, and anything else that isn't Elio related right here and now.
Derailed-topic.jpg

(this coming from me ;))

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gentlemen; I suggest that we drop the discussion about the Apple phone, Apple, rights, and anything else that isn't Elio related right here and now.
My apologies. I have a hard time sitting idly by when people make an opinion with no substantive facts behind their reasoning.

Top Bottom