• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The E1d On It's Way To Red Dot For Hvac Design.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
This is driving me a little nuts; It has almost been a month. You wouldn't happen to know what their current issue is, would you?
"...This is driving me a little nuts; It has almost been a month..." some of us have been waiting over 3 years; when did you put a deposit in?

A month isn't all that long in the overall scope of things; why are you so concerned about it?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Being listed to sell stock limits what and how they are allowed to release information. That's probably the "current issue".
I thought the SEC required a startup to provide information they might not otherwise want to make public.........to protect and inform the investors. Are you saying the SEC prevents EM from providing factual statements and information regarding progress and production status? Positive EM updates regarding E builds, testing, and production status would stimulate investor interest, both public and private.

electroken

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is driving me a little nuts; It has almost been a month. You wouldn't happen to know what their current issue is, would you?

Why does there need to be an issue? Unless the first tests went absolutely perfectly, the second iteration system will take some time. They're designing something, not just bolting crap from Advance Auto together.

NorTracNY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio is certainly free to share progress. I'm more interested to hear about the 1st model that went to Continential. Paul mentioned that the software is taking some time. Clearly he's doing a huge amount of engineering that he never planned for in prior years. This will certainly be a great product if he gets it to market.

Top Bottom