• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Hud For The Elio

Do you like the Elio?

• Yes

Votes: 61 83.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My daughter was the same way with the cruise control; when she told me it quit working after the first day I asked to go look. Took it out for a drive and it worked perfect; first question from her was "how did you do that?"
I had a very simple answer for her; turn it ON first. She didn't know it would turn its self off each time you turned off the car and that first step was ON first, use it second.
Lol

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The only gadgets I aspire to are those that might be great improvements in visual awareness in traffic at all times and thus a major traffic safety tool. On this point if you are type A driver you know how important it is to drive out and away from enclosed traffic situations when ever possible. Some seem content to stay positioned most anywhere in moving traffic. I refuse to sit back in stacks of traffic and crowded lane conditions when a well executed lane change will allow ways to move out of those situations. I will always endeavor to execute a competent lane change to either drop behind or move ahead of these crowded conditions. I propose that lane changes are much more doable with superior viewpoints in traffic positioning. I incessantly look for places to competently execute a lane change to drive out and away from these clumps of traffic. Not always doable but indeed a great driving strategy went it's possible to do so. Nope, not talking about those bobbing in and out of traffic nuts either. Just talking to those who instinctively no that driving too fast, too slow, or allow ones self to be blocked in with traffic concentrations putting you at a risk of other vehicles and poor drivers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom