• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Trunk Questions

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't tell this guy that to his face. LOL

They are certainly functional when needing extra storage for a long road trip.......and removable when not in use. Could be designed into the Elio's rear wheel fairings which look ridiculous too, but mpg functional.
View attachment 1822
To each his own. That is one ugly vehicle in my totally biased and not at all humble opinion! :-) Z

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
dammit jim theres not enough room for the ship the get through there -more power mr,scott ---captain theres a large anomaly ahead -chekofv, it the trunk of the universe -it's open -all ahead full thrusters-but captain ---but captain -haha i said butt captain -all ahead full -man this elio is spaceuos----captain you sound retarded -up your's scotty beam up my elio i want to cruise baby--quit calling me baby----- captain asshole

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With so much concern over what will or won't fit in the trunk I'm surprised no one has mentioned the hitch-mount luggage rack again. Still think you could have a lot more cargo room by taking the back seat out entirely.
It will be hard to get my daughter to school if she is strapped to the seat in my garage at home. Or, do I put her on the hitch mount luggage rack? I'm confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It seems you could prefab. your own slip in slip out bracket which would then bolt to the floor. Then the seat would bolt to the top piece of the bracket. The bracket would latch from behind similar to the releases used on camera tripods. only bigger.
I'd have to see how its mounted, but bet I could whip one out in a day in my work shop using two plates of 1/4" aluminum.
MK

Top Bottom