• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anti-tipping Device

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I work with firemen. The practical jokes and pranks are endless. I have no doubt my Elio will end up in the living room or roof of the fire station. While I don't mind the jokes, if my crew decides to pick up my Elio, will they damage it? Will the rear plastic covering the rear tire hold up?
It most likely won't hold up to that.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I work with firemen. The practical jokes and pranks are endless. I have no doubt my Elio will end up in the living room or roof of the fire station. While I don't mind the jokes, if my crew decides to pick up my Elio, will they damage it? Will the rear plastic covering the rear tire hold up?

I am sure they would very quickly realize that trying to pick it up using the rear wheel cover would be a bad idea. This is actually good news for you as it discourages them from moving it this way. However as firemen they are likely creative enough to come up with other solutions. :D

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I am sure they would very quickly realize that trying to pick it up using the rear wheel cover would be a bad idea. This is actually good news for you as it discourages them from moving it this way. However as firemen they are likely creative enough to come up with other solutions. :D
Reminds me of the video of the car I saw flying by virtue of 6 firehoses strapped to it and pointing down.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Reminds me of the video of the car I saw flying by virtue of 6 firehoses strapped to it and pointing down.
image.jpg

Top Bottom