• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Disappointment

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to bed, and I approve this message. :sleeping:
At this point in time, that may not be the best idea.

Travelbuzz1 if you have a gripe with EM, I suggest you take it up with them; telling people to do the same is not a good idea.
And speak for yourself, not you and others.

Reactions: JK

R

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I have been waiting since the inception of the project and put in my investment (risk) when the P3 was out. Never looked back since then. The logic was to support an American made product in hopes to bring back a real "Made in USA" item which is hard to find at this time. Disappointment is expected but not enough to warrant being upset over a risky investment......if the EM produces a product then it's a big win for me and a lot of other folks, if not, it was an investment for a good idea and another one to add to the bad investment list.

Keep in mind that to place a reservation was ones own decision based on whatever information one had gathered at the time ;)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been waiting since the inception of the project and put in my investment (risk) when the P3 was out. Never looked back since then. The logic was to support an American made product in hopes to bring back a real "Made in USA" item which is hard to find at this time. Disappointment is expected but not enough to warrant being upset over a risky investment......if the EM produces a product then it's a big win for me and a lot of other folks, if not, it was an investment for a good idea and another one to add to the bad investment list.

Keep in mind that to place a reservation was ones own decision based on whatever information one had gathered at the time ;)
Very well said sir. I completely agree.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I definitely disagree with your interpretation. To me, "long haul" means, "For the entire journey" or "Long term benefit (to this partnership") or "In it until the END."
just my opinion.
Yes, that is definitely what they mean. I am pointing out the coincidence that the words also describe the timing of the project.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
....First of all it seems that Elio motors thinks that over 50K persons have all of the time in the world for them with their investments while they change the dates at their convenience. I have time and money invested in this as many others and I along with them need to get clearer answers so we don't look foolish.

I just don't share the belief that for some mysterious and unknown reason Paul and EM aren't doing all they can to get their trike into production .... my bet is absolutely nobody wants them rolling off the assembly line faster than the folks at EM .... we can want all we want (play on words intended) but unless one of us has tens of millions to invest, our weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth won't speed it up by one minute .... the picture of the frustrated child in the back seat chanting "are we there yet" comes to mind

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
....First of all it seems that Elio motors thinks that over 50K persons have all of the time in the world for them with their investments while they change the dates at their convenience. I have time and money invested in this as many others and I along with them need to get clearer answers so we don't look foolish.

Do you really think they change the at their convenience? Do you not think it in their best interest to get the product to market as soon as they possibly can to start earning profit? If you think you have time and money invested in this project, imagine the time and investment that Paul, Jerome, and others have in this. I think you're not seeing big picture that Elio will succeed only after it has production and they realize that. I fully believe they are trying as hard and as fast as they can to get us our vehicles. The delays suck, no question, but think about how they feel as well.

Top Bottom