• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

For The Dog Lovers Here

Reaction score
Kind of funny. I didn't know if you was joking or not.
This morning Tippy has that cough back. And his chest is swollen. His mouth is OK because he ate his breakfast. He took his heart medication and anti-bac and is resting on my lap.
On another note; Sister In-law needs a break, so Heidi and I are going to take Tippy home to visit Dad for a few days in Michigan, Monday morning. I am sure that will help both the old man's and Tippy's heart good. Its been hard on everybody involved.

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wife and I were standing in the garage last night. Our Jack Russell was in the garden and he suddenly appeared, looking very proud of himself. He dropped a curled up, none too happy hedgehog at my feet. This is the fifth one he's caught this Autumn.

He always gets a good telling off, especially when he brings them indoors, as he did with the last one! He obviously can't understand that we don't want him to do this, as they are classed as an endangered species (especially in our garden). We take them away and release them outside our property. I reckon the dog thinks we must secretly eat them because every time he brings us one it disappears. So he fetches us another!

Top Bottom