• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio Commercial

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Are we talking about Elio's blogs or The Onion?

LOL, I kid, I kid...
HHIIISSSSS! ;)

Seriously, I remember when some Chinese news source mistook an article in the Onion for an official US Govt. statement. There were quite a few puzzled reactions in Washington until someone tracked down the source.

My favorite Onion article had to do with the progress being made on the pyramid being built in Southern California to be used by Ronald Reagan when he died, and how his presidential staff were all looking forward to being sealed in there with him to serve him in the afterlife.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HHIIISSSSS! ;)

Seriously, I remember when some Chinese news source mistook an article in the Onion for an official US Govt. statement. There were quite a few puzzled reactions in Washington until someone tracked down the source.

My favorite Onion article had to do with the progress being made on the pyramid being built in Southern California to be used by Ronald Reagan when he died, and how his presidential staff were all looking forward to being sealed in there with him to serve him in the afterlife.
-=- NSFW -=-

Top Bottom