• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Takata Air Bags ....seriously?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
William is correct, let's stop this line of conversation right here, and either let the thread take another direction, or we can close it.
I'm part of it too, and like everyone else, I got caught up in it, very easy to do, so let's all call it good.

Agreed?

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I recieved a recall notice for the Takata airbags in my 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue. But I ignored it....The car has been on blocks, sans engine, at my parent's house for the last 8 years pending repairs.

At this point, I'm thinking it might become the guinea pig for my first stab at an EV conversion.

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I recieved a recall notice for the Takata airbags in my 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue. But I ignored it....The car has been on blocks, sans engine, at my parent's house for the last 8 years pending repairs.

At this point, I'm thinking it might become the guinea pig for my first stab at an EV conversion.

A development mule? Intrigue-ing.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score

If you do, get the recall done!

Top Bottom