• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Will You Go First With Your New Elio?

RKing

Elio Addict
Reaction score
probably home for me too. Hope to hitch a ride with a friend from Shreaveport and pick mine up at the factory. Take the Hennessey for sleepin and spend a weekend eatin and listening to blues then head back to TN. Some backroads and some interstate just "fer fun"!!

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Im going to home aswell but will explore LA and TX on the way. I thought about going to Disney world then going home aswell. Ill easily rack up 3,000 miles if i do that.

I would like to eat a big steak in TX

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thinking of making it one heck of a vacation! Fly to Shreveport pick up the Elio, head to New Orleans for some shrimp creole, gumbo, cornbread, blues and a drive around Lake Pontchartrain. Then head west along I-10 for awhile and then hug the coast with Stops in Houston, Galveston, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, north to San Antonio, then head north again towards home, stopping in Amarillo for the 72oz steak challenge. I just have to find someone to watch the 3 amigos for a few weeks.

Dooltd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll pick up in Shreveport then take the long way back to Los Angeles. As far as the route goes, I have another twelve months to plan that. :cool:

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Myself and Cardinal 72 are planning on flying to the factory, picking up our new cars and heading 800 miles to Deals Gap, Robbinsville, N.C. and taking on the Tail of the Dragon (318 turns in 11 miles). We've done it several time on our motorcycle, but are looking for a new adventures. After that heading home to South East Florida. Approximately a 1500 miles break in road trip. Our only concern is being we are in the low 6000 manufacture number, is weather. Its hard enough doing the dragon in the summer let alone on snow.

So what's your plans?

Welcome Cardinal 72 and yourself! Notice you are a new member, congratulations with your Elio and welcome to eliowners.com! Tail of the dragon sounds great! The three wheeled Elio is an autocycle (category/classification of motorcycle) so you again be cycling the Tail of the Dragon! Good research project for you <> Elio classified as autocycle!:)
Enjoy your Elio 84 mpg !
Terrence in Maryland :)

Top Bottom